Last modified: March 21, 2023
Kresus Labs, Inc. (“Kresus” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provided when you access or use the Kresus website, kresus.com (the “Website“).
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Kresus SuperApp (the “App“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through the Website and the App (collectively, the “Services“), and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Kresus apps or websites, including websites you may access through the Services.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The Services are not intended for children as defined under applicable law, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use the Services, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Services. This includes information provided at the time of applying to become a partner, creating a secure account, logging in, inviting friends to join Kresus, or appointing an asset guardian. This information may include your email address, company name, website URL, telephone number, country, FaceID, touch ID, pin code, name, Kresus Web3 identity, social media handles, photo, contacts, language, security questions and answers, bio, contact information belonging to your contacts and asset guardians, information related to the kind of support you are looking for, and information related to what you are hoping to accomplish with Kresus.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. This information my include your wallet info, wallet address, contact names, photos, nicknames, email addresses, and telephone numbers, balance, recent transactions, transaction ID, notes, QR Code, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV, billing name, and billing address.
- Your search queries on the Services.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, personal contacts, address book information, photos, audio, videos, and local cache.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. We are not directly reading geo location data for auto enabling Second factor authentication. We are depending on IP Address location.
Ex: If the user signin with [email protected] from two different IP in short span of time and Two IPs also geographically located in two different lcoations, auto enable second factor authentication.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Services or download the App. You may also opt out of certain information collection at any time using your device settings. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on or through the Services and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Kresus, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Device fingerprinting. Device fingerprints enable us to uniquely identify your device or browser.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Financial services companies.
- Web3 wallets.
- Automated messaging platforms.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Verify your identity.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Understand how users interact with our Services and gauge user interest.
- Improve our Services and customize and optimize your experience.
- Maintain the Services and troubleshoot problems.
- Carry out advertising and marketing activities.
- Prevent fraud.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kresus’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Kresus about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms and Conditions, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kresus, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals at this time; however, we have enabled mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotion by Kresus. If you do not want us to use your information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by stating your request to [email protected].
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads (including ads served using non-cookie technologies) from members of the NAI on the NAI’s website, available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, available at https://youradchoices.com/, to use its Consumer Choice Tools.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Your Canadian Rights
Kresus and its data servers are located in the United States.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to access your personal information (including the right to access your personal information in an electronic format and the right to an account of the use that has been made or is being made of the personal information and the third parties to which it has been disclosed), or update or correct your personal information (including, where applicable, the right to obtain deletion of any personal information collected otherwise than according to law), at any time upon request. If you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to fully or partly withdraw your consent. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless there is another legal ground for the processing.
Subject to applicable law, you may also direct complaints to the privacy commissioner of the jurisdiction in which you reside or other applicable supervisory authority
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Please note that if you delete your account, your account and wallet will be deleted within thirty days.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Kresus Labs, Inc.